Terms and conditions
Accommodated clients are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic on the basis of Czech law and the accommodation rules of the Humboldt Park Hotel & Spa (hereinafter referred to as the "Hotel"). The accommodated guest accepts the accommodation rules as a contractual condition of accommodation and is obliged to comply with its provisions.
Every guest is obliged to get acquainted with these accommodation rules, his ignorance will not be taken into account. The accommodation rules are published on the Humboldt Park Hotel & Spa website and are also posted on the hotel notice board.
The Accommodation Rules can be downloaded here: Accommodation Rules.
The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") of the Humboldt Park Hotel & Spa, operated by HOTELIS sro, Zahradní 803/27, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, IČ: 09365508, file number C 39608 kept at the Regional Court in Pilsen, mutual contractual relationship between the company HOTELIS sro and the natural person ordering the stay (hereinafter referred to as the "client").
Article I. - Subject of the contractual relationship
These Conditions regulate the rights and obligations of the contracting parties when renting hotel rooms for accommodation and other services of the Hotel as individual services according to the individual requirements of the customer.
Article II. - Establishment of a contractual relationship
The contractual relationship between the client and the Hotel is established by the confirmation of the stay order by the hotel. The hotel undertakes to provide the client with a stay and to ensure the agreed scope and quality of the agreed service (hereinafter referred to as the "stay") and the client is obliged to pay the hotel the agreed price.
Article III. - Order of stay, price and payment
- 3.1 Stay order
- • by phone: +420 355 323 105, +420 774 211 811 (MON-FRI 09: 00-16: 30, SAT-SUN 09: 00-12: 00)
- • by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • in writing: HOTELIS s.r.o., Zahradní 803/27, 360 01 Karlovy Vary
- • via the electronic form on the website www.humboldt.cz
3.2 The guest is obliged to pay the agreed contractual prices of the hotel for the accommodation and other services used by him on the basis of the set price list of the hotel.
The prices of the services provided are listed at www.humboldt.cz.
The services and prices listed on www.humboldt.cz are subject to change.
3.3 The client pays for the services ordered and confirmed by the hotel in the form of an advance payment and a supplement, or according to the agreement with the Hotel on the day of arrival.
The client pays for the ordered services in advance no later than 14 days before the start of the stay.
The services are considered paid on the day the payment is credited to the hotel's account.
The amount of the advances and the schedule of payments shall be determined, unless the parties agree otherwise, as follows:
- a) in the event of a contractual relationship in a period longer than 30 days for stays, the customer is obliged to pay a deposit of 50% of the pre-determined price. In case of breach of this obligation, the hotel has the right to withdraw from the contract. The 50% deposit does not apply to special stays where payment conditions may be modified differently.
- b) in the event of a contractual relationship less than 30 days before the start of the tour, the customer is obliged to pay 100% of the pre-determined price at the beginning of the contractual relationship.
- c) if the stay is booked less than 3 days before the start of the stay, the client can pay for the ordered services on the spot on the day of arrival.
- d) for the issuance of a gift voucher, the condition is payment of 100% of the price of the gift voucher. Purchased gift vouchers are non-refundable. Valid for the duration stated on the voucher. If the value of the gift voucher is not used up, the hotel will not pay the remaining amount of the gift voucher in cash.
- • payment by transfer or deposit of cash in CZK to account number: 1387880333/2700 with UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. in the Czech Republic or in EUR to account number: 1387880392/2700 with UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. (IBAN: CZ4127000000001387880392, SWIFT: BACXCZPP)
- • payment by type A postal order
- • payment in cash
- • payment by credit card (Visa, Maestro, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Benefit Plus)
- • The client's stay can be paid in full or in part or in full by the employer, or another organization. In this case, the client states this fact when placing the order and the stay is invoiced to the customer based on the order.
In the event that the client shortens the agreed length of stay in the hotel, the hotel has the right to charge the client the full amount of the agreed price for the entire length of the booked stay.
Article IV. - Basic rights and obligations of the customer
- 4.1 Customer rights: a) the right to the proper provision of contractually agreed and paid services, b) the right to be acquainted with any changes in contractually agreed services, c) the right to withdraw from the contract at any time before the trip or use of individual services, Article d) to claim defects
- 4.2 Obligations of the customer: a) to provide the hotel with the cooperation that is necessary for the proper security and provision of services, especially to truthfully and completely state the required information in the order, incl. reporting any changes to such data, b) without undue delay inform the hotel of its opinion on any changes in the conditions and content of the agreed services, c) take over from the hotel the documents needed to use the services and arrive at the destination at the specified time d) in case of withdrawal from contract, the customer is obliged to notify such withdrawal from the hotel contract and pay severance pay according to the stated cancellation conditions
Article V. - Basic obligations of the hotel
a) provide the client with all information about the stay b) secure the client's stay on the basis of the confirmed order and in accordance with generally binding legal regulations c) in case of withdrawal from the contract by the client to pay the price difference between already paid no later than 14 days after receipt; residence and applicable cancellation fees
Article VI. - Withdrawal from the contract and cancellation conditions
The client has the right to cancel the stay at any time, ie withdraw from the contract. The contractual relationship is terminated and participation is canceled on the day when the withdrawal (cancellation of stay) is notified to the hotel in writing or orally. In this case, the hotel has the right to charge severance / cancellation fees (contractual penalty). The severance pay is payable immediately. After deducting the severance pay from the total price of the stay, the customer will receive the rest of the amount paid. If the amount of severance pay (cancellation fees) is higher than the deposit paid, the client is obliged to pay an amount equal to the amount of severance pay (cancellation fees).
- • Cancellation 6-3 days before arrival: 50% of the total amount of the stay will be charged
- • Cancellation less than 3 days before arrival: 100% of the total amount of the stay will be charged
- • NO-SHOW and early departure: 100% of total amount will be charged
- • For groups of more than 10 people, cancellation conditions can be agreed in a separate contract
In case of cancellation of one of the two persons in the confirmed order for accommodation in a double room, the client is obliged to pay a surcharge for an unoccupied bed in the amount of the price of accommodation of the other person in a double room.
Article VII - Use of personal data
We collect personal data from our guests and website visitors, which we process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. More in the separate document Information on personal data processing.
Article VIII. - Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
Guests using the accommodation facility:
1. The accommodated guest has the right to submit a proposal for out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to the designated subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is:
- the Czech trade inspection
- Central Inspectorate - ADR Department / Ústřední inspektorát - oddělení ADR
- Štěpánská 15
- 120 00 Praha 2
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: https://adr.coi.cz
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body supervising consumer protection, acting in accordance with Act No. 64/1986 Coll., On the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, as amended, and other legal regulations. The website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority is www.coi.cz.
2. In accordance with the provisions of Section 1837 letter j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code does not entitle the accommodated as a consumer to withdraw from the accommodation contract if the accommodation facility provides performance within the specified period.
Article IX. - Final Provisions
The General Terms and Conditions take effect on June 1, 2021 and cancel all previous valid conditions.
Contractual relationships established before the entry into force of these conditions remain in force and are governed by the conditions in force at the time of their creation.